CAST AI has introduced a series of new features into its platform, designed to dramatically reduce cloud costs for organizations which are building, training and running AI models and applications in the cloud. This comes at a pivotal moment, as a new poll by Gartner estimates 70 percent of organizations are currently in exploration mode with generative AI.
To support teams that are building, training, and running AI models, CAST AI has expanded its platform with the following features:
- Automated provisioning, selecting, and scaling of cost-effective GPU machines across AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Automated decommissioning of GPU instances and replacement with more cost-efficient alternatives once the process is completed.
- Automated optimization of Amazon Inferentia machines used for executing AI models.
- Use of high performance Graviton processors for performance and cost balance.
- Automated management of spot instances – CAST AI identifies the optimal pod configuration for the model’s computation requirements and automatically selects machines that meet these criteria cost-effectively.