Coredge is an edge computing company working to accelerate edge use cases in industries such as telecom, energy, and utilities. In this episode of 2023 Predictions, Founder and CEO Arif Khan shares what’s on his industry radar this new year.
In 2023, Khan sees the following trends:
- Enterprises will take data and operational sovereignty more seriously, particularly in light of the current geopolitical situation in Ukraine. There will be a substantial market focus from enterprises and policymakers around the civilian cloud.
- Multi-cloud strategies are still a top priority for CIOs. But since multi-cloud can prove considerably expensive, multi-cloud management will gain traction.
- 5G will enable future use cases such as AR, and drones and they will start coming into production.
This year, Coredge will focus on:
- Accelerating the edge computing adoption and being a part of the transformation that is currently happening.
- The technology which is enabling this transformation.
Companies will be challenged with
- The current geopolitical situation because it is causing distrust in the ecosystem and impacting the tech ecosystem.
- The economic downturn which is calling for enterprises to optimize costs.
Coredge will help tackle those challenges
- By helping enterprises optimize costs by leveraging the technology from their services so that they can deliver the same value with less money.
This summary was written by Emily Nicholls.