Exabeam, the creator of New-Scale SIEM for advancing security operations, has announced a cloud-native portfolio of products that enables security teams everywhere to Detect the Undetectable. New-Scale SIEM is a powerful combination of cloud-scale security log management, behavioral analytics, and an automated investigation experience.
Built on the cloud-native Exabeam Security Operations Platform, the New-Scale SIEM product portfolio gives worldwide security teams the greatest fighting chance at defeating adversaries with advanced threat detection, investigation, and response (TDIR). The new product portfolio is generally available (GA) today.
Significantly more affordable than competitive offerings, the new Exabeam cloud-native product portfolio is built on an open platform that integrates with more than 500 different third-party products and includes nearly 8,000 pre-built parsers, greatly reducing onboarding, deployment, and run times. It also enables security teams to now search query responses across petabytes of hot, warm, and cold data in seconds. Organizations can now also process logs at sustained speeds of over one million events per second.
Take a look at Exabeam’s new products:
- Exabeam Security Log Management – Cloud-scale security log management to ingest, parse, store, and search log data with powerful dashboarding and correlation.
- Exabeam SIEM – Cloud-native SIEM at hyperscale with fast, modern search, and powerful correlation, reporting, dashboarding, and case management.
- Exabeam Fusion – New-Scale SIEM, powered by modern, scalable security log management, powerful behavioral analytics, and automated TDIR.
- Exabeam Security Analytics – Automated threat detection powered by user and entity behavior analytics with correlation and threat intelligence.
- Exabeam Security Investigation – TDIR powered by user and entity behavior analytics, correlation rules, and threat intelligence, supported by alerting, incident management, automated triage, and response workflows.
Exabeam architected its new security operations platform and New-Scale SIEM product portfolio on Google Cloud.