[su_note note_color=”#e4e4e4″ text_color=”#000″ class=”hvr-grow”] Sumo Logic is a leader in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. [/su_note]
“Organizations are using Sumo Logic to help ensure reliability and performance of their digital services and applications,” – Bruno Kurtic
Sumo Logic is one of the most popular Continuous Intelligence Platforms, delivered as a SaaS service. It collects machine and telemetry contextual data, from the digital applications of its customers. It’s collected in real-time across different data types. Deeper insights into this data enable customers to solve a variety of use cases, including hardening security. We sat down with Bruno Kurtic, Founding VP, Product & Strategy at Sumo Logic, to deep dive into what the company is doing and how it’s helping modern businesses to stay competitive in these challenging times.
Here are some of the topics we covered in this discussion:
- What is Sumo Logic and what areas does it operate in?
- Importance of observability in today’s cloud-native world.
- How Sumo Logic enables companies to leverage its technologies and move at their own pace?
- There is a talent shortage in the industry. How does Sumo Logic enable its customers to continue to use modern technologies without worrying about talent shortage?
- We discussed AiOps and Sumo Logic’s latest observability release.
- Sumo Logic is an ‘open source’ company. How does Kurtic see the further evolution of open source in the enterprise space?
Who is Bruno Kurtic?
Bruno leads strategy and solutions for Sumo Logic, pioneering machine-learning technology to address growing volumes of machine data across enterprise networks. Follow him on LinkedIn.