Cloud-native marketplace company Manifold has rolled out a free pricing plan tool, called Manifold Plan Builder, for SaaS businesses to help with an easy-to-use way to define and manage pricing plans.
- SaaS businesses can click, drag and toggle pricing options in a standard pricing plan table that showcases their product’s features and plans.
- Once defined, deployment is as easy as dropping the provided Web Component embed code into an existing site.
- Changes to plans are then automatically reflected everywhere the Web Component is deployed.
- By defining and managing pricing plans centrally, testing different pricing options becomes vastly simpler.
- Plan Builder’s modern Web Component architecture provides a simple embed code to deploy the pricing plan table wherever providers need it, just like the analytics and customer support tools they already use.
- A GraphQL API makes it easy to access the plan details directly from code. Providers can use the method that best suits their needs, even as those needs change as their business grows.
As Jevon MacDonald, co-founder and CEO of Manifold, puts it, “E-commerce is hardly a new idea but the tools and mechanisms for selling products to consumers aren’t really there for business-to-business sales of developer tools. With Plan Builder, every SaaS business and developer tools company has access to a high-quality pricing plan tool to quickly and easily showcase their products.”