Progress, the provider of application development and infrastructure software, has announced the release of Progress Sitefinity 14.4. Progress Sitefinity is at the center of Progress’ composable digital experience platform (DXP), which empowers organizations to create personalized digital experiences across multiple digital channels and drive effective digital transformation strategies.
The most recent release of Progress Sitefinity facilitates faster delivery of modern digital experiences through refined AI algorithms for improved understanding of customer behavior and segmentation, an upgraded .NET 7 frontend and the expansion of AI-based conversational interfaces with better context sensitivity. Additionally, Sitefinity 14.4 offers extended support timeframes to organizations.
What’s new in Sitefinity 14.4:
- Expanded journey analytics for better understanding of behaviors: Analysis and visualization of most common paths around key journey touchpoints allow organizations to verify and optimize customer journeys.
- Refined segment discovery with updated AI algorithms: Updates to content analytics and conversion-based rules result in better audience analysis and help improve relevance of digital experiences and targeting.
- Sitefinity frontend upgrades to .NET 7: The upgraded decoupled frontend helps improve website performance by deploying optimizations like better caching.
- Expanded options to conversational interfaces: Improved experience with better context sensitivity, better personalization of initial engagement and admin tools to better analyze chatbot performance and improve bot training.
- Long term support: With guaranteed stability, reliability, performance, security and support from Progress for four years, organizations can continue to derive value from their investments for the long term.
Sitefinity delivers intelligent tools for marketers and an extensible platform for developers to create engaging web and cross-channel digital experiences and is consistently praised for successful DXP deployments across industries, regions and company sizes. Most recently, it was recognized in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Experience Platforms and was named by G2 as a 2023 Best Software Awards winner.