Rafay Systems, the platform provider for Kubernetes Management and Operations, has announced record business growth resulting from the increasing demand for their Rafay Kubernetes Operations Platform (KOP). The company doubled its annual recurring revenue (ARR) and grew its employee base by 40%.
Delivering unmatched value to its customers, including Moneygram and Guardant Health, Rafay achieved a net promoter score (NPS) of 71 and a 100% customer satisfaction score in all four quarters of its past fiscal year. Additionally, the number of Kubernetes clusters under its management continues to grow, more than doubling over the past year.
In 2022, Rafay demonstrated incredible business growth through continued innovation on its Kubernetes Operations Platform that provides a unified, enterprise-grade platform to mitigate Kubernetes complexity, including:
Significant New Services Launched on the Rafay Kubernetes Operations Platform
● To address cost containment issues, Rafay introduced the Cost Management Service, enabling platform teams to define cost boundaries for each application while optimizing their organization’s cloud budget.
● The Network Policy Manager and Service Mesh Manager empower platform, developer and DevSecOps teams to centrally manage transport security and application traffic for cloud-native applications and Kubernetes clusters deployed across private data centers, public clouds and edge.
● Rafay’s Kubernetes Addon Catalog allows enterprise platform teams to easily add and configure software addons in cluster blueprints, while developers are empowered to self-service curated cluster configurations, in just a few clicks.
● Rafay expanded its work with AWS with native support for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) Anywhere so enterprises and service providers can leverage a single platform to provide automation and governance of Kubernetes operations across cloud and datacenter environments. Rafay was among the first companies to achieve AWS Container Competency for enterprise container management. To ensure mutual customers receive a well-architected and cost-optimized solution, Rafay joined the AWS Service Ready Program for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Spot Instances.
● These product enhancements come on the heels of today’s launch of the Rafay Environment Manager, along with findings from the company’s survey, “Understanding Environment Provisioning for Application Development and Deployment.”