SIOS Cloud Availability Symposium is an annual event that focuses on providing attendees with the knowledge and skills needed to build and manage highly available Disaster Resilient applications and infrastructures. This year’s theme is disaster recovery mastery.
In this episode of TFiR: Newsroom, Swapnil Bhartiya sits down with Natalia Casey, Senior Marketing Programs Manager at SIOS Technology, to talk about their upcoming event. She goes on to discuss how SIOS Technology is helping companies protect their applications, ensuring they have effective strategies around high availability and disaster recovery.
Key highlights of the video interview are:
- While cloud provides a lot of benefits, organizations may not be aware of the gaps that cloud does not cover in terms of availability and disaster recovery. Casey talks about the need for constant education of the IT teams and lots of testing to ensure all of the disaster recovery plans and processes remain effective.
- The symposium will focus on disaster recovery mastery for SAP where attendees will be able to learn about best practices for disaster recovery planning and implementation, as well as tips for ensuring high availability of their SAP environment. Casey explains some of the key topics that will be included in the event.
- The event is aimed at anyone running applications in the cloud who wants to learn about disaster recovery, high availability and protecting applications in the cloud.
- Casey talks about SIOS Technology telling us they have over 20 years of experience helping companies protect their essential applications and databases from downtime and disaster. She explains how they ensure efficient and reliable fail overs for a broad range of industries.
- People can register to attend the event on the SIOS website and sessions will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing for registered attendees.
This summary was written by Emily Nicholls.