Snorkel AI has announced the speaker line-up for The Future of Data-Centric AI event for leaders of data science, ML engineering and analytics teams, practitioners, visionaries, researchers and students. The free virtual event will take place on September 28.
The event will explore the shift from a model-centric practice to a data-centric approach to building AI and discuss challenges, solutions and ideas to make AI practical, both now and in the future.
Topics covered include: Interactive development of ML pipelines, MLOps desiderata & design principles, Auto-labeling, Weak supervision, Data cleaning and augmentation, Fine-grained error analysis, Model monitoring, Training data auditability and Data-centric AI case studies.
“As models have become increasingly powerful and commoditized but also data-hungry, the success or failure in AI most often depends on the training data As a result, AI development is shifting from being model-centric to data-centric,” said Alex Ratner, co-founder and CEO of Snorkel AI. “With The Future of Data-Centric AI, our goal is to bring the AI community together to share transformative ideas and new research about the data-centric approach and its vital role in making AI practical.”
- Alex Ratner, Co-founder and CEO, Snorkel AI
- Andrew Ng, DeepLearning.AI; Founder and CEO, Landing AI
- Anima Anandkumar, Director of ML Research, Nvidia
- Ce Zhang, Assistant Professor, ETH Zurich
- Chelsea Finn, Assistant Professor, Stanford University
- Chris Ré, Associate Professor, Stanford AI Lab
- Darío García-García, Director of ML Research, Netflix
- Imen Grida Ben Yahia, Program Manager/Tech Lead, Orange
- James Zou, Assistant Professor, Stanford University
- Justin Gottschlich, Principal AI Scientist and Director/Founder, Machine Programming Research, Intel
- Michael DAndrea, Principal Data Scientist, Genentech
- Roshni Malani, Engineering Leadership, Snorkel AI
- Sharon Li, Assistant Professor, University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Skip McCormick, Data Science Fellow, BNY Mellon
- Xu Chu, Assistant Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology