Transposit, the AI-powered incident management company, has announced new on-call capabilities in its end-to-end incident management platform. Transposit On-Call reimagines how platform teams, SREs, on-call engineers, and customer support teams handle incidents from alert to resolution — whether they’re seasoned pros or just getting started.
Using advanced large language models (LLMs), Transposit’s AIOps capabilities empower users to employ generative AI technology to automate workflows across infrastructure, systems, tools, and events in seconds. By combining intelligent alert routing, AI-powered automation, and real-time collaboration, Transposit helps teams reduce downtime and improve overall system reliability.
Rather than requiring bouncing between multiple tools and context-switching, the AI-powered Transposit platform with on-call capabilities delivers access to all the necessary knowledge and actionability within a single interface, enabling true cross-functional team collaboration. From any alert, teams can now notify on-call teams, trigger workflows, and collaboratively take action across their environment to investigate and remediate the incident — from a single platform.
Transposit On-Call is simple, adaptive, and can be fully integrated into an organization’s existing incident management process. The platform’s data-centric, event-driven infrastructure is built to scale and adapt as teams, processes, and tools change. This means no matter where teams are in their operational maturity journey, Transposit will be ready to evolve with them, enabling users to automate every part of their incident management process.
New adaptive on-call management features shepherd DevOps teams from alert to response with custom on-call rotations, escalation policies, and triggered workflows from any alert so teams not only have on-call capabilities but also the ability to standardize and automate their entire incident process. Teams not only receive notifications of incidents but can now actually resolve them. Using webhook-powered automation, teams can centralize and deduplicate alerts, notify on-call teams, and trigger workflows from any alert. This includes the ability to automatically or manually page on-call.
Additional key features of Transposit On-Call include:
- On-call schedules and escalation policies: Users can easily create and manage on-call schedules and automate escalations, notify teammates via text, phone, email or Slack, and acknowledge or resolve alerts with one click.
- Calendars: Calendars give a holistic view into who is on call and allow engineers to easily view upcoming shifts and filter schedules by teams.
- Webhook-powered automation: Users can seamlessly receive webhook events from existing tools to auto-create incidents, trigger automation, and page on-call.
- Alert rules: This feature brings all alerts together from observability, monitoring, ticketing, and chat platforms, which is viewable from the Transposit user interface or Slack. It can also deduplicate alerts based on any criteria.
- Manage incidents from Slack: Users can centralize all alerts in a single channel by quickly creating incidents, notifying teammates, and triggering automations to investigate and remediate incidents.
Transposit On-Call and AIOps capabilities are available now.