Applitools has announced open registration to the Future of Testing | 2020 Event. Scheduled to be held on September 17, 2020, the event will be hosted by Joe Colantonio, Founder of TestGuild, and available for live stream viewing on multiple platforms.
The virtual event will also see experts from Twitter, Salesforce, Cypress.io and Microsoft.
Eight live sessions are now scheduled, including the following highlights:
- Where’s My Flying Car: Test Automation in the Space Age — keynote session from Angie Jones, Automation Architect at Applitools and Director of Test Automation University.
- The Future of Test Frameworks — an expert panel featuring Arjun Attam, Senior Program Manager for Microsoft Playwright, Amir Rustamzadeh, Head of DX Engineering at Cypress.io, and Manoj Kumar, Selenium Committer and member of the Project Leadership committee, and moderator Gil Tayar, Sr. Architect at Applitools.
- Accessibility Testing 101 — live session with Crystal Preston-Watson, Quality and Accessibility Engineer at Salesforce.
- Decentralized Testing— live talk by Omose Agala, Software Engineer in Test II at Twitter, and Nupur Pallavi, Sr. Test Engineer at Twitter.
- Successful Test Automation Practices from Innovative Brands — an expert panel featuring Abel Wang, Principal Advocate, DevOps Lead at Microsoft, Omose Ogala, Software Engineer in Test II at Twitter, and moderated by Angie Jones.
Applitools will soon announce more sessions and industry-leader speakers for the virtual event.
This is the second Future of Testing event Applitools has hosted this year. In May 2020, an invite-only private event was held with 300 engineers.