Platform9 recently launched its new Freedom and Growth plans for its Platform9 Managed Kubernetes (PMK) Service. These plans are aimed at DevOps, ITOps, platform engineering, and cloud architects who are responsible for providing a stable self-service Kubernetes platform to their developers.
- Users can sign up online for free with the Freedom plan and instantly deploy Kubernetes clusters of up to 20 nodes (800 vCPU’s).
- Freedom plan: For teams that are getting started with Kubernetes, the Freedom plan is a zero-cost plan that offers a capacity of up to 3 clusters and 20 nodes (or 800 vCPUs), community Slack support, and built-in critical alerting.
- Growth plan: Teams can get started for under $500/month with a minimum of 3 nodes (120 vCPU’s) and scale as they grow into large-scale production clusters, with a generous capacity of up to 50 nodes (or 2,000 vCPUs), 99.9% uptime SLA, and 24/7 support. Pricing is $160/node/month or $4/vCPU/month with annual billing; month-to-month plans are also available.
- Enterprise plan: For organizations with large and complex infrastructure that require advanced and custom integrations with their existing data center or highly distributed edge infrastructure, this plan provides a white-glove service with designated account and customer success teams, weekly calls, quarterly reviews, and much more. Pricing is customized based on needs.
- The Growth plan starts under $500/month, including an option for month-to-month payments, and provides 99.9% SLA and 24×7 support for up to 50 nodes (2000 vCPU’s).
- With both plans, users have the freedom to deploy Kubernetes clusters anywhere: from developer laptops, bare metal or virtual servers to public clouds and edge locations.
- In addition, users experience freedom from the complexity of day-2 operations – including automated upgrades, security patching, monitoring, and more.
Kubernetes developers and operations teams can choose from the following plans: